Dope Fall Music Playlists

I am personally not a big fan of change, I love structure. That being said I love the change of the seasons. Not a huge fan of winter... actually not a fan at all, but I love going into a new season I feel like I get to start over. My all time favorite season ever ever is Fall. Although summer is awesome I just die for those pumpkin spiced coffees at Starbucks and the colors of the leaves. The temperature is just right, you still have your tan from summer, and its a new start to a new school year. Ugh I could go on and on about Fall but I feel like I'm starting to ramble. For those of you who aren't a big fan of fall maybe after this post I can convince you its the best. To kick of the fab season I wanted to share some of my favorite fall music. Kinda like Christmas music but alil better cause its not -10 degrees when you're listening to it.
LOOK HOW BEAUTIFUL

Okay so now on to the point of this postttt... music!! now the suggests I'm about to share are just some of my fav songs at the moment that for some reason remind me of fall.
 (this is in no particular order btw)

  • Electric -(feat. Khalid)
  • Swingin party -Lorde
  • Cherry Wine -Hozier
  • Dumb Stuff -LANY
  • Lime Tree -Trevor Hall
  • Many Roads -Trevor Hall
  • Lime Tree -Trevor Hall
  • Green Mountain State -Trevor Hall
  • Fast Car -Tracy Chapman
  • Demon -Quinn XCII
  • Fake Denim -Quinn XCII
  • Straight Jacket -Quinn XCII
  • ILYSB -LANY
  • Give Me Love -Ed Sheeran
  • I Fall Apart -Post Malone
  • Fellin Whitney -Post Malone
  • What Kind of Man -Florence & the Machine
  • Riptide -Vance Joy
  • Barcelona -Ed Sheeran
  • Location -Khalid
  • Little Did You Know -Alex & Sierra
  • 1800-273-8255 -Logic
  • Tennessee Whiskey -Chris Stapleton

Another super amazin chill playlist is one I found on Youtube. This is more of the Indie alternative vibes that'll make you wanna sip some pumpkin spiced coffee, and roll around in a pile of leaves so you should for sure check it out cause who doesn't like that??? amiright



I hope this is helpful and can put you in your fall happy places :)

















Comments

Popular Posts