Enjoying Every Single Experience

9 .  27 . 17

Have you ever seen your favorite artist play in concert? Have you ever been at the top of a roller coaster and can see the drop right in front of you? Have you ever seen the sunrise on the beach at the crack of dawn? Have you ever been in the moment and thought to yourself "I want this to never end?" All of these special moments make up your life, the thrill of one moment can be so overwhelming. 

(This was one of those moments in my life I never wanted to end)

 I feel like life is a balance, you have moments that are so amazing you never want them to end, then you have moments where your just sooo over it, and then all of the in-between. Each stage of life carries an equal amount of these moments. As a college student especially, you can get caught up in the stress of balancing school, work, and friends. Sometimes I am guilty of just wanting to get ahead to the next stage of life instead of enjoying the stage I am currently in. By having this mindset it is easy to wish your life away instead of taking in all the moments you are given. 

The picture above was taking at Firefly Music Festival, it was kind of a "spur of the moment" decision to go but I am so happy I did. I honestly don't even remember taking this picture because I was so caught up in the concert (twenty one pilots.. how could you not ??). 

That is one of the beauties with life, when you spontaneously decide to do something and it ends up being one of the best experiences of your life. This is why you should never say no to an opportunity ( I mean I guess if a stranger is trying to lure you into his car with a bag of candy say no.. BUT you get the point)! Be open to things you are afraid of and do things that take you out of your comfort zone (thats for a whole other blog post) because you never know if it will be one of the best moments of your life.


So as I sit here in my hella messy dorm, my hair being very dirty, and a pile of books stacked high with homework I am learning to embrace it and enjoy the moment. To wrap this all up I just wanted to say life is both beautiful and tough, you got some really awesome good days, some super shitty ones, and then all the days in between. So ENJOY it, take it day by day and accept every situation for what it is.Thats all I got for today folks...live life in the moment!










Comments

Popular Posts