Saying Yes


Saying yes... One simple words that can sometime be so hard to say. When opportunities arise we often times find excuses or reasons why we wouldnt say yes. Some of them being valid reasons such as not having the money, or the time, but for every time I have said yes I have not regretted it. Life can be so beautiful, so adventurous if we are willing to put ourselves out there.

Some really cool opportunities have come across my life, some of the times I have said yes but other times I have turned them down. Surprisingly the only ones I regret are the ones that I didn't take.

Recently, I went to an amazing concert and there were so many reasons why I should have said no "it was on a Tuesday night," "I had midterm that week," "I had an 8:00 am the next day" and although these excuses are extremely valid and just for those reasons alone I should have said no I said yes anyway but it was one of the best experience of my life!

Here is a cool pic of the LANY concert!!

Being surrounded by my close friends, and in a room full of happy people enjoying great music excites my soul. so the point of this post is whenever you get an opportunity it might even be school, or work related take it! Don't overthink life, just enjoy and be grateful for the amazing experiences and say yes to things that scare and challenge you!

xoxo
Devin










Comments

Popular Posts