Good Friends

Over my 19 years of life on this Earth I have had many friends come and go. In first grade I met my best friend and swore we would be best friends for life... sadly I don't even remember her last name now. Over my life, I have had some really amazing friendships, and then some that didn't last. But being able to have a good friend can really make all the difference in your life. It is so nice to know you have someone that is looking out for you and someone has your back. It is also nice to be able to vent to someone and trust them with your struggles. I have some really good friends back home, and going off to college I feared that I wasn't going to be able to find someone that was as compatible as
the people I had met back home. BOY was I wrong! Over these few month of being away from home I have met some incredible people and really made some great genuine friends. I have also learned throughout my life that in order to keep good friends, you have to be a good friend as well. This can be hard sometimes and a balancing act, but it is all part of learning and growing stronger relationships. I am sitting here right now in my house on Thanksgiving break wishing I was with my friends because they mean so much to me and thats how a strong friendship should be.
Picture of me and my amazing friends I have met here at Eastern!


I also have some friends that even though I don't talk to them on a regular basis, whenever we do talk
we are able to pick right off where we left off -that is great as well. I feel like just loving people and
being loved is what this world is all about. Being able to make relationships with people and being
able to lean on them when times are tough is something everyone deserves to have.

Speaking of friends I wanted to give a really quick shoutout to one of my best friends I have met at Eastern. Her name is Kaitlin Bell (her name is so pretty am I right?)  and she has such a kind heart and I love her sense of humor. She has a blog too! heres a link to her page she's amazing so you should def check her out Kaitlin Bell !

Until next time...

XOXO

Devin

Comments

Popular Posts